You can create a new appointment by clicking “New appointment” within the menu under "Appointments".
Once clicked, a new window will appear, in which you will be asked to enter details of the appointment.
1) Company name - name of the carrier company. You can select any carrier company that you have a relationship with within the system;
2) Order number - you can select an order number, if one or more ramps within the warehouse has the “Order selection from a list” enabled under “Order ID” field;
3) Yard - allows you to select the Yard in which the appointment will occur.;
4) Warehouse - allows you to select the warehouse in which the appointment will occur;
5) License plate number of the truck and trailer;
6) Transport and load types - allows you to select the type of transport and load. This information is the same as the one set within your warehouse.
Once you are done entering this information, click “Next”. You will then be taken to the warehouse of your choice to book the time of the appointment.
Once you select the time, a reservation window will appear - you will be asked to add in any missing information that is required. Once you are done, click “Save”.
The appointment will then appear in your menu under the “Appointments” tab and will be given an unique Appointment ID.
This appointment ID is visible in emails sent to the carrier about the booking, and will be later used to check-in for the appointment by the carrier.
To learn more about the carrier booking flow - click here
To find out how to manually check-in carriers - click here