Reserving time slot as Unregistered user
Step-by-step video - https://youtu.be/_tbeAB4cyew
1. Shipper provides their Warehouse link to the Carrier:
In the bottom of Shipper Timeslots page, you can find Link for carriers
2. Carrier opens provided link and after choosing Warehouse, Transport Type and Load type can pick a time slot out of the available ones;
3. In case Carrier has chosen incorrect filters, it can be changed by clicking Change selection button:
4. When booking a slot as unregistered user, you will always be required to provide additional information (Transport Company, E-mail address), which would otherwise be already filled out;
Reservation checking, information changes as Unregistered user
1. If Carrier wants to check their reservation or edit any details in their already existing reservation as Unregistered user, there are few key details which must be fulfilled:
- Carrier must use the link, which Shipper has provided. This always has to be the same link;
- Carrier must use the same computer to access the Shipper warehouse. Otherwise Carrier will not be able to see his reservation details and will only see the slot taken.
Example: Carrier accesses Shippers warehouse via provided link and is reserving a time slot. Once information is provided and slot is reserved, Carrier tries to check his reservation details via another computer, accessing the same link that Shipper has provided however once he enters Timeslots page, Carrier is unable to confirm whether reservation is his or not since Timeslots will show it as “Reserved” (Picture below). Carrier can only see correct information if he will access the Shipper warehouse using the computer which was used for reservation.
2. If above details are correct, Carrier can check his reservation by performing the following steps;
3. Carrier enters the link, which has been provided by Shipper.
4. In the window, which has been opened, Carrier will see his reservations in blue, while any other reservation will be red:
5. In case any information needs to be changed, or reservation needs to be moved to a different time, Carrier can click on his reservation and adjust required information: