Reserving time slot as Registered user
Step-by-step video - https://youtu.be/_tbeAB4cyew
1. Shipper provides their Warehouse link to the Carrier:
2. Carrier opens provided link and in the opened window clicks Log in/Register:
3. If Carrier is already a registered user, then it is needed to provide login details and click Log in and skip to step number 7 . Otherwise, Carrier needs to click Register:
4. Once Registration form is opened, Carrier needs to provide all required information and click Register;
5. After registration, e-mail confirmation will be sent where Carrier will need to confirm his registration:
6. After confirming it in the e-mail, Carrier is required to Log in into the system (Steps 2 and 3);.
7. Once Logged in Carrier chooses the Warehouse, Transport type and Load type:
8. Once done, Warehouse timetable will be opened and Carrier will be able to reserve any available time slot.
Registered users have quite a few benefits while working in the GoRamp system:
- Once Shipper adds Carrier to their company list, Carrier can access Shippers warehouses without the need of the warehouse link which will reduce the number of e-mails required to get reservations online.
- Carriers will have some of the reservation form questions already pre-filled with their information which will increase booking efficiency;
- Carriers can book/transfer/delete reservations or make any changes to the booking information etc. in the Warehouses from any place once you Log in to your account.